Spinzwinbet
Bet £10, Get £20 Free Bet
BritainBet
Bet £10, Get £30 Free Bet
Mr. Play
Bet £10, Get £10 Free Bet Terms & Conditions
Fansbet
Bet £10, Get £10 Free Bet Terms & Conditions
Online Bookmakers Sports betting Ajax v Borussia Dortmund

Ajax v Borussia Dortmund Betting Odds and Predictions

Author: Yan Zhylinski

Ajax v Borussia Dortmund Betting Odds and Predictions

Ajax v Borussia Dortmund Stats

  • Ajax average 3.00 goals per match so far in the UEFA Champions League Competition, scoring over 1.5 goals.
  • Borussia Dortmund average scored 3.00 goals per match in their last 2 meetings.

Betting Tip: Bet Ajax to win and Both Teams To Score at odds 3.60 with Bet365

Ajax are set to meet Borussia Dortmund in a match of a Group Stage – 3 round in World UEFA Champions League on 19.10 Tuesday at 21:00 CET. The match is part of the 3rd round of the Europe – UEFA Champions League. This match will take place at the Johan Cruyff Arena.

Ajax has played 2 matches in Europe – UEFA Champions League, managing to get a total of 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Ajax averages 3.00 Points Per Match in the competition, with a total of 7 goals scored and just a single goal conceded.

Playing at their home turf, Ajax have played a single match and won it. Ajax averages 3.00 Points Per Match in the competition at home with 2 goals scored and 0 goals conceded.

Borussia Dortmund has also played 2 matches in the UEFA Champions League this season, with a total of 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. They average 3.00 Points Per Match in the competition with a total of 3 goals scored and 1 goal conceded.

100% Bonus up to 122 EUR

Ajax is set to meet Borussia Dortmund in a match of a Group Stage – 3 round in the Champions League. Bookmakers and bettors alike believe that Ajax will triumph or get a draw in this game. In fact, plenty of bookies are offering high odds on Ajax or a draw. Both teams have 6 points from their first 2 games. However, Ajax have a superb goal difference.

Ajax scored 7 against 1 in their last 2 matches, whereas Borussia Dortmund managed to score 3 goals against 1 in their last 2 games. Ajax scored 3.5 against 0.5 goals in their last 2 matches whereas Borussia Dortmund won 2 matches but with a lower score of 1.6 goals in their last 2 games against Besiktas and Sporting CP.

Teams Ajax and Borussia Dortmund have faced each other 2 times so far. Ajax haven’t managed any win against Borussia Dortmund. Borussia Dortmund won all the 2 matches with none of the matches ending in a draw. Going into this match, though, Ajax are expected to triumph over Borussia Dortmund. They have a good goal scoring record, not forgetting the fact that they’ll be playing at their home turf where they’ll be backed by more than 50,000 fans.

The odds are on Ajax to win the match. Ajax chances to win at bet365 are 35% while those of Borussia Dortmund chances of winning stand at 30%. The possibility of a tie stands at 35%. The following are bet365 odds for the match between Ajax and BVB. Bet365 places Ajax to win at odds of 2.10. A tie is at 3.50 while a win for Borussia Dortmund stands at odds of 3.25. We back Ajax to win and both teams to score at 3.60 odds with Bet365.

Published: 10/11/2021

Leave a comment

Send a message
Top 5 Bookmakers
Spinzwinbet
Spinzwinbet 5/5
Bonus
Bet £10, Get £20 Free Bet
BritainBet
BritainBet 4.9/5
Bonus
Bet £10, Get £30 Free Bet
Mr. Play
Mr. Play 5/5
Bonus
Bet £10, Get £10 Free Bet
Fansbet
Fansbet 5/5
Bonus
Get £10 in Free Bet
10Bet
10Bet 5/5
Bonus
50% up to €50 Welcome Bonus

Related Posts

World Cup Betting Offers
10/18/2022

The FIFA World Cup, one of the most prestigious football competitions that go down once every four years this year, is set to take place in Qatar from November 20 to December 18. With the 32...

World Cup 2022 Golden Boot + Odds, Tips, Predictions
10/18/2022

England's Harry Kane bagged his first-ever World Cup Golden boot after scoring 6 goals in Russia's 2018 FIFA World Cup. But will we see a repeat of the same, or will there be a new contender for the...

England to win World Cup 2022 + Odds, Tips, Predictions
10/18/2022

The 2022 FIFA World Cup will begin on November 20, 2022, and end on December 18, in Lusail, Qatar. The FIFA World Cup usually takes place in June/July, but this year's World Cup officials moved it to...

British Champions Day Ascot 2021
10/11/2021

The finale of the flat racing calendar takes place 16 October with the British Champions Day being held at Ascot. Many familiar faces will be making an appearance as they bid to race for glory and...

Live
Live
Review Zebet
0

New Review: Zebet

Review SBK
0

New Review: SBK

Review NetBet
0

New Review: NetBet

Betting Guides

LuckLand Mobile Site

2022-12-07 08:00
Bonus 100% Up to 122€!
Bonus
100% Up to 122€
Promo code
Review LiveScore Bet
5

New Review: LiveScore Bet

Review Fafabet
0

New Review: Fafabet

Review Betzone
0

New Review: Betzone

Comments / Handicap Betting Explained
betting exchange

I always look forward to reading your articles. You obviously put a lot of...

2022-11-28 11:22