- Good value promotions
- Deep market coverage
- Competitive odds
- High percentage of markets turned in-play
LuckLand Sports Review
Fresh for 2022, LuckLand Sports is one of the newest online bookmakers in the realm of sports for the famous gambling brand Aspire Global International. Even though they are still new to UK's online betting space, this bookmaker is already making a splash with their attentive customer support, attractive bonus offers, and competitive betting odds.
Review results LuckLand
- Sports betting
- Payment methods
New bookmakers in the United Kingdom have to offer punters something slightly different from what other established bookies provide to stand out from the crowd since there's too much competition in the market. If you look at UK's online betting scene, you'll notice plenty of online bookies, all in competition for bettors' attention.
Even though LuckLand may not be in a position to compete with established bookies in the UK, our review of this bookie found their welcome bonus to be generous and tempting to many punters in the UK.
In this review of LuckLand Sports, we're going into several questions you may have concerning this bookmaker, such as the safety of the site, available markets and odds, and their signup offer, among other things.
LuckLand started as an online casino before branching out to offer sports betting services. Managed in the United Kingdom by the Maltese firm AG Communications, LuckLand Sports today boasts a large customer base that keeps expanding daily.
At LuckLand, you can be sure to find competitive odds, especially on football markets. Besides football, you can find more than 30 sports markets available here, which is quite surprising to a bookmaker that has less than a year in the industry.
Regarding the betting markets, our review established that LuckLand generally has many options, mainly depending on the competition or league. However, account signup is necessary to enjoy all the features available here.
Signing up with LuckLand Sports isn't a complicated procedure. Here's how to go about registering for an account at LuckLand from the UK:
- Visit LuckLand's official website at www.luckland.com;
- Once you access LuckLand's website, find the green 'JOIN' icon at the top right-hand corner of your screen and click on it to kick off your registration process.
- You'll immediately see an online registration form where you'll have to fill in your email address, username, and password.
- Once you enter the above details, click the 'Next' icon, where you'll be required to enter your full name, gender, date of birth, address, and mobile number. At this point, you'll also have to choose your currency, accept the terms and conditions, and choose whether you wish to receive promotional messages from LuckLand.
- Once you complete the above step, click the 'Submit' icon, and your account is ready for use.
To be safe, make sure that you don’t share your login details with anybody, since they can use them to log in to your account and monitor everything you do.
What is LuckLand?
LuckLand is a new betting site that perfectly combines online sports betting with casino play. As mentioned in the introduction, AG Communications, a successful firm with headquarters in Malta, runs the site. In our review of this operator, we found 90 other sports betting and casino sites run by this company.
If you find a firm overseeing the operations of more than one hundred other gambling sites, there's no need to be worried as such affirms that they are doing everything right. Offering a remarkable breadth of markets on all major sports, LuckLand Sports is particularly popular with football punters and fans who prefer accumulators.
Is LuckLand Safe?
As a punter, there's nothing riskier than signing up with an online betting site where the safety of your personal and financial information isn't guaranteed. One of the most important things to consider before opening an account with a bookmaker of your choice is whether the site is safe and operates under a valid license issued by a regulatory body.
Punters from the UK will be happy to learn that LuckLand Sports is one of the safest places to place bets. Our review established that LuckLand is 100% safe for British players. This bookie falls under the ownership of the trustworthy AG Limited and is licensed and regulated by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission.
Aspire Global International sportsbook software has seen heavy use in crafting hundreds of sports betting sites, most of which are UK-friendly. If there were any issues or problems with it, you can bet your last penny that this firm wouldn't have the reputation they possess today.
LuckLand Signup Offer
When you register with a betting site for the first time, you'll most like be offered a welcome bonus for a start. A welcome bonus is an incentive most bookmakers provide to entice players to consider signing up for their site instead of others. After all, there's a lot of competition out there.
While almost all bookies offer new customers that sign up with them a registration bonus, it is essential to note that the quality of such signup bonuses differs significantly. Some are attractive, while others aren't worth your energy.
In our review of LuckLand Sports, we established new customers who join the site and place a bet of £15 or more qualify for a £10 Free Bet from this bookmaker. As with many such deals that most bookies offer, you can't miss finding accompanying terms and conditions. Here are the terms and conditions of the LuckLand signup offer:
- A player must place the qualifying bet at minimum odds of Even Money (2.00).
- Punters must place the £10 Free Bet Token on sports at odds of 4/5 or higher.
- You must use your free bet within 14 days of claiming it.
- There are no wagering requirements to meet on free bets.
- You qualify for the free bet even if you deposit using Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Paysafe, or Skrill 1-tap.
Of importance to note is that unlike in other bookies where you'll need a bonus code that will enable you to grab your welcome bonus, the case is different at LuckLand Sports. You don't need any promo code to take advantage of the £10 Free Bet. However, should there be any changes in the future, we'll be the first ones to inform you.
When compiling this LuckLand review, we established that this bookie provides odds on more than 30 separate sports. This tally favourably compares with many online betting firms, including several big operators.
UK online sports betting fans who've previously used other betting sites run by AG communications will feel at home when they access LuckLand Sports. We've noted that several new UK bookies lack greyhounds and horse racing markets. However, you can find them at LuckLand. If you prefer wagering on horse races, you won't be disappointed at LuckLand.
Football is popular in the UK and the top sport to wager on at LuckLand. However, besides football, greyhounds, and horse racing, you can wager on several other events at LuckLand that include the following:
- Aussie Rules
- Motorcycle racing
- American Football
- Formula 1
- Ice Hockey
- Table Tennis
- Rugby Union
- Water Polo
As you can see, you can wager on almost every other sport at LuckLand, even though they are less than a year old in UK's online betting space.
Markets & Odds
In our review of LuckLand, we established that punters would be happy to learn of huge betting markets, along with competitive odds available here. Some of the popular betting markets at LuckLand include:
- Outright winner – The moment you land on the LuckLand Sports homepage, you can place a wager on the outright winner in a single click. In this one, you choose a team, or a player you believe will triumph over the other as you add them to your bet slip.
- Correct score – While hard to predict, this betting market is very profitable if you get it right. In this one, you bet on what you believe will be the exact score of a match at the final whistle.
- Next team to score – With so many events available at LuckLand, you can wager on the next team to score. This betting market is ideal for those who prefer placing in-play bets.
- Both teams to score – this is another famous betting market at LuckLand. Here, you get to wager on whether the two teams will score against each other.
- Toss winner – Toss winner, is familiar with cricket bets and a common betting market at LuckLand. The Toss winner is a simple bet to place; you bet on the team you believe will win the toss.
- Over/Under – The over/under betting market is also popular at LuckLand. Here, you are wagering against this booker as to whether the total score or points will be over or below a specific figure that the bookie puts forward.
- Double chance – In a double chance bet, you can wager on two outcomes of the three possible ones in a match. LuckLand allows customers to place double-chance bets.
A brief look at LuckLand betting odds indicates that this bookie offers some of the most competitive odds around. Even though they don't offer 'best odds guaranteed,' like several other betting sites, we checked their odds on different sports and tournaments and found them highly favourable.
We found their odds, especially on football and several popular sports such as tennis, more beneficial at LuckLand. At this bookmaker, too, you can display your odds in whichever format you like, such as fractional, decimal, or American.
When compiling this review, we found no LuckLand native app ideal for punting while on the move. It means if you prefer the convenience of downloading a dedicated betting app for your Android or Apple-based device, then you are out of luck at LuckLand. However, this shouldn't trouble you much, as you can wager from LuckLand's site on any mobile device on a mobile browser.
Even though the LuckLand site doesn't appear fine on mobile, you may want to use a bigger screen since it can appear cluttered on small screens. You need to note that there aren't any specific LuckLand promotions for mobile users, but as a mobile user, you can use the welcome offer the same way desktop users can. You only require a single account for mobile and desktop.
Deposit & Withdrawal Methods
UK players with betting accounts LuckLand will be happy to learn that this bookmaker offers several reasonable banking options to choose from when they want to deposit and withdraw funds from their accounts. While LuckLand has a decent range of banking options, we've seen others with even more options in our review of bookies. But the ones at LuckLand are sufficient.
Deposits at LuckLand are instant, meaning you can begin placing your bets immediately after funds reach your betting account. Withdrawals are also quick, mainly depending on the option you choose. For instance, some, such as Visa and MasterCard, could take up to 6 business days, while others, such as Trustly, MuchBetter, Neteller, and Skrill, are usually instant.
The table below showcases all payment options available at LuckLand with details such as the minimum deposit, minimum withdrawal, withdrawal time, and the fees to incur.
|Payment Method||Charges||Min. Deposit||Min. Withdrawal||Withdrawal time|
|MasterCard/Visa||n/a||£10||£10||0-6 business days|
|Skrill||n/a||£10||£10||0-2 business days|
|Paysafecard||n.a||£10||Not available||Not available|
|ecoPayz||n/a||£10||£10||0-4 business days|
|MuchBetter||n/a||£10||£10||0-2 business days|
|Neteller||n/a||£10||£10||0-2 business days|
In our review of online sports betting sites, we've noticed that live streaming remain one of the most critical factors that punter consider when signing up with a bookmaker. There's nothing more satisfying than having a chance to watch your favourite teams or players live in action.
Unfortunately, by the time we compiled this review, live streaming wasn't available at LuckLand Sports, even on obscure sports and events. If you enjoy live streaming and find it ideal for your overall betting experience, you may have to look elsewhere, as you can't find it at LuckLand. But again, LuckLand is a new bookie that just started, and they may have live streaming soon.
Bonus Information & Promotions
Naturally, most sports betting enthusiasts across the United Kingdom would want to know the available bonuses and promotions at LuckLand. As noted earlier, new customers that register with this bookmaker stand to claim £10 in Free Bets. However, it's safe to say that many bonuses here primarily target casino players.
A decent promotion available at LuckLand is that players can land a boost of up to 77% on combo bets they place on the sportsbook. However, in our review of this bookmaker, we noticed that there's nothing tangible to write home regarding other promotions.
At LuckLand, the fun doesn't stop when the games commence, as you can place in-play bets on ongoing events. LuckLand offers its customers a decent in-play betting section. It is effortless to move between live betting and pre-event wagering pages using a menu on the left-hand side. You can see upcoming and most significant events at the top of the screen.
You won't be surprised to find out that football dominates LuckLand's in-play betting section, as is mostly the norm with most online betting sites' in-play betting sections. The reason is that, in most cases, a football match takes place across the globe, regardless of the time of day.
Pros & Cons
LuckLand is a fantastic bookmaker that recently opened its doors for business and has so much going for them. Before registering with this bookmaker, you must note its advantages and disadvantages. This bookie has a couple of merits and demerits, as explained below.
- Massive market coverage – Despite being new, you can't fault the market coverage at LuckLand. If there's a sporting tournament or event you wish to wager on, chances are that you'll find it covered at LuckLand.
- Competitive odds – Even though there are no 'best odds guaranteed' at LuckLand, that doesn't matter since the odds are good, if not better than those you can find at established betting sites in the United Kingdom.
- In-Play Betting – The in-play betting section at LuckLand is one of the best we've seen so far. Even though in-play football betting dominates the site, you can be sure to find other events where you can place live bets.
- Lack of a loyalty scheme – At LuckLand, players won't earn any points as they place bets or work their way up to VIP status. Even though this isn't exactly a standard feature, many players, especially high-rollers, consider the availability or unavailability of a VIP scheme at a bookmaker.
- Limited offers – Besides the welcome bonus and the combo boost, there aren't any other promotional offers at LuckLand. But again, they are still fresh on the scene.
Before contacting the customer support reps at LuckLand, you may first want to check their FAQ section. If you have an issue of a general nature, chances are that you'll find solutions in their in-depth and comprehensive FAQ section.
If you aren't satisfied, send the support reps an email. LuckLand's email support team are helpful and responds to customer queries fast. Furthermore, you can use live chat available 7 days a week, but from 8 am until midnight.
You must sign up for an account with them, deposit funds to your account and find an event you wish to wager on here. You can find plenty of sports available at LuckLand.
Yes, they are new, as they recently opened for business in the early months of 2022.
LuckLand doubles up as a casino and a sports betting site too.
Yes, you can claim a welcome bonus of £10 Free Bet if you register and make a qualifying bet of £15 or more.
LuckLand Sports has been in UK's online sports betting space for less than a year. However, they seem to have achieved a lot within the shortest time they've been around. Plenty of betting markets, high odds on sports, in-play betting services, and a decent welcome offer are some things we find attractive at LuckLand.
Even though a few areas need improvements, such as the absence of many promotions and a loyalty scheme, this bookmaker comes highly recommended. You may visit this online sports betting site to discover more about this new bookie.